Please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your interest in volunteering at either location by giving us:
- Your name
- Your phone number
- A 1st, 2nd and 3rd date choice
- The time(s) you would like to work
- The gender, age and number of volunteers
We will confirm the first available day and time that have openings.
Please allow us a couple of days to respond to volunteer signups. Unfortunately, in order to keep our children as safe as possible, we may not be able to take walk-ins for volunteering.
Hours For Court
- Volunteer hours for court must be pre-approved. Please email email@example.com or call 770-375-0865 to request pre-approval.
- We only accept traffic violations.
- Proof of the charge is required. Please bring a copy of the citation with you.
- Volunteers under age 16 must be accompanied by an adult chaperone.
- Volunteers under age 18 must have a waiver form signed by a parent/guardian. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for a copy of the waiver form.
At the FCSF Distribution Center
Volunteering times for the 115 Mansell Place FCSF Distribution Center:
Tuesdays through Saturdays from 9:30AM to 5PM.
Volunteers and special project volunteer groups, team building opportunities and coordinated school groups or mission trips from out of state may be arranged by emailing email@example.com with requests.
Volunteers do some of the following at the Foster Care Support Distribution Center depending on the tasks at hand for the day.
- Sort clothing, size or restock the center for easy selection by foster children.
- Play with babies and toddlers in the nursery while foster parents select their needed items (no diaperchanging or trips to the bathroom with children allowed by sitters: best way to babysit). Foster parents must do this.
- Wash, put together or take apart infant equipment to make sure all is safe and in excellent condition to be used by a foster child.
- Sort toys and make sure all pieces are there(puzzles, games, etc,) Regular volunteers can learn the process of sorting and distribution to children and help in the toy room.
- Battery check toys to make sure they work.
- Clean outside toys and check bikes to make sure tires and brakes are good.
- Mow grass and do yard work.
- Move bags to/from storage.
- Do crafts with foster children ages 4 to 10. Please check for an available date. If you are bringing a craft, you must get it approved first.
- Load bags of clothing and toys and bikes into foster parents' cars on appointment days.
- Check incoming cribs, strollers and infant equipment to make sure they are safe for distribution.
- Fill orders for children living too far away to come themselves, pack them and get them ready for shipping.
At the Fostering Hope Bargain Resale Store
Volunteering times to help at the Fostering Hope Bargain Resale Store at 608 Holcomb Bridge Rd, Suite 210, Roswell GA 30076
Mondays through Saturdays from 10am to 5:00pm
Volunteers help organize, tag, hang and place items for sale to the public that cannot be used at the distribution center.